The world renowned Lonely Planet travel guide ranks Ireland on its ‘Best in Travel′ list and cites “The Wild Atlantic Way” as a highlight.
Come to Ireland and discover new places in undiscovered, uncrowded, safe, unspoiled County Mayo.
Contact Mike@CelticRnR.com Todayto Express Interest in this Tour and Reserve Your Spaces.
Welcome to the Celtic RnR Outdoor Action Adventure Tour on Ireland’s County Mayo Wild Atlantic Way! A One Week Small Group Tour Experience in Ireland
We invite you, your family, and friends to join us on this once in a lifetime journey, visiting Mayo on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Mayo people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”.
7 Nights / 8 Days in Ireland ~ Limited to 15 – 30 Guests Total
Four Star Hotel Accommodation,
Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet,
Spa and Pool Use
Five Different Escorted Outdoor Adventure Day Tours,
Climbing, Cycling, Hiking, and Exploring Ireland’s West
Irish Traditional and Ballad Music Entertainment,
Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
and Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $2,289 per person, double occupancy, or $2,789 per person, single occupancy.
Tour Highlights: Climb Hills and Mountains, Cycle Ireland’s Great Western Greenway, Hike the Cliffs of Moher, Walk in John Wayne’s and Maureen O’Hara’s footsteps where they filmed the movie “The Quiet Man”, Hike ancient Iron Age and Bronze Age archaeological sites and WW II History Sites, Stretch Your Legs on Cliff Walks, Enjoy Traditional Irish music sessions in Westport’s iconic pubs.
Isn’t It About Time You Visited Ireland?
1. The tour package price is based on 15 – 30 guests registered and attending the tour gathering in Ireland.
2. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
3. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports.
4. Celtic RnR Tours LLC Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 60 days prior to the start of the Ireland Reunions tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 60 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Celtic RNR no later than 60 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Celtic RNR tour in Ireland.
5. Celtic RNR Tours LLC has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
6. Celtic RNR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Celtic RNR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Celtic RNR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for losses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Celtic RNR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Celtic RNR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.
1. Breakfast included, 7-10 AM; Lunch and Dinner are optional and on own except Sunday welcome reception and dinner, Wednesday and Saturday group dinners.
2. Individual tours may be scheduled through hotel concierge.
3. Reserve Spa appointments directly with Spa.
4. Tour Itinerary subject to change as circumstances dictate.
Walk the Ancient Céide Fields and an Ancient Farm Settlement, Do Traditional Turf Cutting, Hike Downpatrick Head overlooking the Atlantic where an Ireland WW II ‘EIRE’ Coast marker is visible, Ballycastle-Belderrig, County Mayo
Go back in time some 5000 years to where Ireland’s first settlers came ashore, see where these first people set down roots when you visit the “Ceide Fields” interpretive centre. Explore an historic farm and enjoy cutting your own turf; fuel that has sustained Ireland over many centuries. Hike Downpatrick Head, that played a part in the battle of the North Atlantic and the liberation of Europe in WWII.
Hike and Explore the magic of “The Quiet Man” country and walk in the footsteps off movie legends John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara; where they filmed the 1951 classic film “The Quiet Man”, as you visit such places as Cong village and Ashford Castle. Inhale the beauty of this spectacular part of Mayo and Connemara.